- Salin® uses a new and unique method for treating air. The process works as follows: air is forced through the filter which contains a micro-crystallized deposit of salts, primarily sodium chloride (98 % NaCl, 0.5 % calcium chloride and magnesium, 0.2 % iodine and sulphur).
- The Salin® Plus Air Purifier works by having air constantly passing through the filter with micro-crystalline salts which creates a fine, constant spray of sodium chloride in the surrounding area, changing the ionization of the air.
- The structure of the device is compact and consists of a special filter made from microcrystalline sediment and a bellows mechanism. The device is easy to use and ensures general purification of the air in a number of different environments: rooms, apartments, offices, and also cars. Use is recommended mainly at night so as to ensure minimum exposure to the environment of 8 hours a day. If necessary, exposure can be extended to the whole day. One device is adequate for the treatment of max.150 cubic meters (about 55 sq meters).
- The device has no corrosive effect on the environment it treats.
- In the first using period (at least a month) intensive use of the device is recommended. Use at any available opportunity to increase the using period of the device as much as possible whether this is in the home or in the office.
- It is not recommended to use the Salin® Plus Purifier in spaces with high humidity or steam, in dusty spaces or in spaces with oily aerosols (kitchen), due to the damaging effects these environments can have on the filter.